Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Jaded Blossom March Release - Day 3!!!

I know you are ALL anxiously awaiting the stamps for today!! It's already the third day of the Jaded Blossom March release and we still have so much to share!! 


This stamp is a must have!! But aren't they all... I can see myself using this one a LOT since I make so many birthday cards!! 


I embossed the sentiment once with white embossing powder then used a watermark ink to stamp 'Happy Birthday' all over the background of my card base. 


 Here is what I used to make my card...
- Monkey from Miss Kate Cuttables
- Card from Doodlebug Design
- white embossing powder

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $130.99


March 2014 Release will include:
64 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
1Set of New Dies

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $135.99 after Sunday Night, 3/16 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price $141.99

Now make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at the rest of the awesome projects from the Design Team!! 

5 comments:

Jamie said...

This is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! love how you did the watermark stamping!!!

Melissa said...

Very cool with the birthday background. Adorable Card.

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love the colors.

Brigit Mann said...

That monkey is just the cutest!!