Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!!

It's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!!!! 
Today's card is a card I made for my hubby for our anniversary! As soon as Lisa came out with the Stud Finder Cutting Files set, I knew I was going to make Cam (my hubby) a card with it! This past weekend we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, which doesn't seem like that long, but we have accomplished a LOT in these past six years.... We got married, had three beautiful, healthy little girls, built our dream home on an acreage and purchased our second dream/vacation home!! We're very proud of where we have gotten to in only six years! :) 

Anyways... Onto my card!! :) 


I love making shape cards!! They're so fun and different! :) This card is super simple, but my hubby loved it! All I did was add some glossy accents to the buttons, some shading with some fluid chalk ink and some stitching/details with a white gelly roll pen. 

Here is file set I used... 

I love the different sentiments that come with this stud finder! Too fun! 

Here are the supplies I used to make my card... (there aren't many! :))
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Stud Finder Cutting Files
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- Glossy Accents
- white gelly roll pen

Make sure you don't miss out on this month's challenge: Summer Fun!! 
For details and link ups, check out THIS LINK!! Can't wait to see your projects! 

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure you check out the rest of the awesome projects by the DT over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog!! 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Sarah said...

Adorable--definitely might have to add this cut to my collection! Love it :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My Word! How did I miss this clever file? What a great idea for an Anniversary Card. Happy Anniversary!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com