Saturday, January 12, 2013

Haul Video!!

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!! I'm still working on getting everyone back into routine after our crazy trip to Orlando! We all got sick while we were there so our first day or two back was just trying to rest up again. I can't wait to post some pics from our trip once I get them edited! :)

The past month or so I have been doing some crafty shopping. Every year I let myself indulge in the Black Friday sales a bit and this year was no different! I also picked up a few things from Joann's while I was on holidays. Since I LOVE seeing my crafty friends' haul videos, I thought I would post one for you all. 

Enjoy! :) 


A little before Black Friday I also picked up these little treasures from Trendy Twine!! 



I also wanted to remind you of a couple of things!! 

- The current challenge over at the Cameo Creations Challenge Blog is use the colors PINK and BROWN
- The current challenge over at Trendy Twine this month is: Show Us Your Mittens
- And Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons has some great new releases you really need to check out! 

Have a great day!!! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What an awesome haul of goodies!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts